- Special Feature
- Don’t Miss Ayam Lejen : Malaysia’s 1st Fried Chicken Festival
Don’t Miss Ayam Lejen : Malaysia’s 1st Fried Chicken Festival
Friedchillies welcomes all fried chicken lovers of all races to Malaysia's 1st fried chicken festival, united over the love of fried chicken this 18 - 19th Nov weekend!
1 ticket = 8 different kinds of tasty fried chicken meals + goodie bag + lotsa fun
What Do You Get : Do not miss this unique event designed by foodies for everyone where 1 entry ticket will allow you to savour *all* 8 of the best fried chickens curated by FriedChillies.com in one single location. With one entry pass..All of them... All the ones below! These pictures are the actual tasting meal portions that you (& us too) will be drooling over. By the 8th meal portion, we guarantee you will be full!
Whats good? Everything! Here's why..
- Broasted Chicken King - The spicy fried chicken ah.. we don't know how BCK manage to get chili spice to be just underneath the crispy skin. Takes skill.
- Gerai Ah Kow - This guy Eric fries his chicken with Horlicks ok. Good or not? You try yourselves there! At his actual stall, by 1pm all gone already.
- Ayam Goreng Khora Khora aka Kentut - AGKK coming all the way from Johor to fry chicken for you. Last time at #ieatnasilemak, people cant stop eating her crunchy fried chicken. Ask her yourself why its called Kentut.
- Sweetree - Spicy Korean fried chicken done by actual Koreans with their homemade pickled radish. Drooling? Good! Lets continue..
- Nomms - First time try.. fail. Second time try fail! Suddenly one fine day wakeup.. they got good in frying fried chickens. Juicy & Tasty. So masuk as newbie of the year. They showcasing freestyle fried chicken popcorns with mango sauce.
- Zainul Nasi Kandar - Malaysians.. everything got curry right? These guys.. 38 years curry styled fried chicken leh. Expert until got copycats. Theirs still the best.
- myBurgerLab - Haritu kepoh Nasi Lemak Burger right? These guys were the culprits. Cannot do NLB at event coz take long long time but they doing something close. Their burgers have always been fabulous so we not worried.
- KGB - Where in the world can you get Buffalo wings that is battered with salted duck egg yolk and then topped with pickled jalapeno? Yah.. so come to Ayam Lejen and try! Damn sedap!
And we are pleased to announce .. everything Halal ok
. #unityforallMalaysians #loveforfriedchicken
Oh yes... you get a cool goodie bag too sponsored by Alif Cooking Oil with recipe cards, cooking oil sample.. etc.. the works!
Extras? Some Lejen's also selling *additional* toppings and sides for cash. That you pay straight to them. (Give them a chance to make some extra money lah if you like their food. A bit more freedom & variety for you also, right?)
Why Did FriedChillies Choose These Lejens?
Besides their great fried chickens? They have over 138 years collectively in frying the best chooks in town. They make a living by consistently serving fabulous fried chickens day in and day out & everyday.. they love serving fried chickens for you... their customers. #supportlocal . Meet some of them above & look out for them during the event! The rest a bit shy to be featured.
So How Do You To Get In?
This 2-Day event will be divided into 4 sessions (500 fried chicken fans per session ONLY) and everyone is guaranteed to get a taste of ALL 8 Top Fried Chickens.
Get your Chick-Tix via our Ticketing Partner at Peatix.com (Quick Kiosk is below) and choose ONE preferred session on either dates to get in;
Saturday, 18th Nov 2017
Session 1: Brunch Chicken! (10am - 2pm)
Session 2: Chillin' Chicken! (4pm - 8pm)
Sunday, 19th Nov 2017
Session 3: Brunch Chicken! (10am - 2pm)
Session 4: Chillin' Chicken! (4pm - 8pm)
Itineraries will be posted on FriedChillies facebook soon. Pretty much...there will be fried chicken eating competitions and music to accompany your tasty makan experience with us.
Early Bird tickets are sold at *RM48 (while stocks last) only! Standard tickets will be sold at *RM58 via Peatix. (*Ticket prices includes GST & while stock lasts). Don't forget to enter your PROMO/SECRET CODE if you have one.
Important: If you're buying in bulk, be sure to attend the event together, or else simply buy individual tickets so you won't miss your session. Entry is by session purchased only and there will be no refunds or cancelation for tickets that has been purchased.
What To Bring?
A hungry belly, your phone (to redeem your Chick Tix) and some cash because if you can't get enough of the taste-portion chickens, you can get in-line for more chicken & sides (while stock lasts) and not to forget some super chickeny-chicken merchandizes like T Shirts and Ayam Pins!
Thanks to everyone who covered Ayam Lejen. We love you all! ...
See all you gila fried chicken fans at Ayam Lejen! Malaysia's 1st Fried Chicken Festival presented by FriedChillies.Com this coming 18th - 19th November 2017! We'd absolutely love to host you... Follow us on facebook.com/friedchillies for event updates! #ayamlejen2017 #friedchicken
Tickets can go to ayamlejen2017.peatix.com or if you malas.. can buy here below (no need to login to peatix.com....just buy.). DON'T MISS this opportunity to have a truly unique experience with a fabulous line up of fried chickens and with a great crowd of great fans! Buy NOW to avoid disappointment. #supportlocal #foodentrepreneurs
Peatix Quick Payment Kiosk
(No Need to Login - Just Register for Peatix to Send Ticket Confirmation)
(Key in Promo Code.. if you have one.. After Clicking the GET TICKET button)
See you at Ayam Lejen for some of the best 🍗🍗🍗 in town!