What They Say About Us
- "The highly interactive site is on its way to achieving its mission -- getting Malaysian food worldwide recognition."
- "Blogs like FriedChillies and Penang Street Foods have sprouted in recent years, deliciously chronicling the pan - Asia flavors of dishes."
-The New York Times -
- "A specialist topic content brand that provides food guides, editorial, reviews and community information for afficionados of Asian food including street food."
- "Plenty of mouth watering suggestions for the Epicurean"
- "Bouyant, bold and thigh slappingly funny."
- "Listed for three consecutive years, Best 88 websites, 88 Most Noteworthy website"
In a Nutshell
Since 1998, FriedChillies.com has been a website dedicated to foodies from all over the world. FriedChillies Media writes, shoots, edits, produces, publishes and dreams about food. Food in all its alluring and appetizing forms.
We think there are endless ways to showcase food be it recipes, eating habits or just people obsessing about it. So we have shows to suit the foodie in everyone (check our shows here) and we have articles, reviews, gadgets, cooking tips and much, much more. Come to Friedchillies.com and we guarantee you'll go away hungry for more. Like us.