1. Blend raisins finely using a food processor.
2. Then, blend shallots and ginger into a paste.
3. Marinade the chicken pieces with the blended ingredients, raisins, sweet soy sauce and dark soy sauce for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in wok. Add in cinnamon stick, star anise and cardamom seeds. Saute until fragrant.
5. Mix in the marinated chicken. Make sure to add in the blended ingredients and soy sauce mixture as well.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, making sure to stir constantly so the chicken pieces doesn't stick to the bottom of the wok.