- What to cook
- Flat Pasta Ribbons topped with Tiger Prawns
Flat Pasta Ribbons topped with Tiger Prawns
This is a rustic pasta with simple and fresh flavours. We find that flat pasta soaks up the sauce and gives you something to slurp on.
Serves 4 people
Simple and easy. This is a great dinner option when you' ve come home exhausted from work.
1 packet pasta
5 cloves garlic
1 can diced tomatoes
1 punnet cherry tomato
1 red pepper
500g Tiger Prawns
1. Roughly chop red peppers and crush cherry tomatoes.
2. Grill tiger prawns with a bit of salt and pepper until it turns red.
3. Make sauce by sauteeing the garlic in olive oil then adding in tomatoes and peppers. Add in diced tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
4. When it's simmering mix in pasta, prawns and scatter parsley on top.