Probably the best dessert in the world! This charming pie can melt your heart in an instant. Bananas and dulce de leche is a killer combination.
"Bananas layered with caramel and cream..."
1 1/2 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
1/2 cup melted butter
1 can of condensed milk ( made into caramel )
4 dole bananas
2 cups of whipped cream
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix crumbs with melted butter press into base of 20cm pie dish or pan.
2. Chill for 1/2 hour.
3. Pour caramel over chilled base.
4. Cut bananas and arrange on top of caramel.
5. Whip 2 cups of whipping cream with vanilla and sugar.
6. Cover bananas with whipping cream.
7. Chill and serve 2 hours later.
Note : Boil an unopened can of condensed milk ( label taken off ) submerged in water for 2 hours to make caramel