Feel like a nice cheesy layered lasagna for dinner but a little lazy to make everything from scratch? Well this is a nifty little recipe that is so delicious, you might have to make an extra batch so you can eat it again the next day. Instead of lasagna sheets we use kuey teow, canned tuna for the meat part and trusty ANCHOR Cheddar Cheese Slices to add depth and richness to the dish. Prepared in minutes this truly makes a simple dish EXTRAordinary.
A shortcut lasagna that’s super delicious!
Serves 35 people
For a less spicy lasagna if you have small children just use tomato tuna for all
2 packets kuey teow
2 tins chilli tuna
1 tin tomato tuna
1 can sliced mushrooms
10-12 ANCHOR Cheddar Cheese Slices
1. Take a baking dish and spread a layer of kuey teow at the bottom.
2. Mix in the chilli and tomato tuna and spread on top of the kuey teow.
3. Add a layer of mushrooms.
4. Put in a layer of ANCHOR Cheddar Cheese Slices.
5. Repeat ingredients until top of your baking dish.
6. Scatter panko/ breadcrumb on top of the dish generously.
7. Bake in 180C oven for 25 minutes until golden brown and crisp on top.