Surprise your better half with a box of homemade chocolate truffles. Whether for Valentine’s or her birthday, she’ll be thrilled and even more impressed when she finds out that you made them.
Serves 2 people
Impress your beau with these tasty truffles.
155 ml Cream
350g 70% Dark Chocolate
1/3 Cup Belgium Cocoa
1/3 Cups finely Chopped Almonds
1 Tsp Vanila
1. Melt chocolate on a double boiler.
2. Mix in cream. Stir and make sure there's no lumps.
3. Chill for 2 hours.
4. Use a small ice cream scoop to form marble-sized balls of chocolate.
5. Put on sheet and chill for another 20 mins.
6. Just before serving, roll the chocolate balls in cocoa or chopped almonds