These rolls are sticky, soft and made with lots of love! Eat it fresh from the oven and you’ll be oohing and aaahing in delight.
Sticky soft rolls of heaven...
Serves 12 people
Freshly baked cinnamon rolls are so hard to resist, once you've tried this recipe your family will beg you to make more.
½ C Milk
½ C Butter
½ C Warm Water
2 Tsp Yeast
¼ C Sugar
1 ½ Tsp Salt
4 to 4 1/12 C All Purpose Flour
1 C Cream
1 C Brown Sugar
1 Tbs Vanilla
2 Tbs Butter
¾ C Brown Sugar
2 Tbs Cinnamon powder ( make sure you mix the brown sugar and cinnamon powder well )
¾ C Melted Butter
¼ C Caramel
2 C Walnut
For the dough
1. Warm up milk and butter in saucepan.
2. Mix warm water, sugar and yeast.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 2 C all purpose flour. Add yeast mix and eggs, and mix well.
4. Add warm milk mix, salt and ¼ C of purpose flour a little bit at a time.
5. Rest the dough for 1 ½ hours.
6. Roll into 16’ x 12‘.
For the caramel
1. In saucepan, melt butter and sugar together.
2. Once the sugar turns a darker brown, pour in cream and vanilla. Let it thicken.
For the filling
1. Brush butter on the rolled dough, sprinkle cinnamon sugar and 1/4 C walnut.
2. Roll it up into a long roll, cut into 9 pieces of roughly the same size.
3. In a baking tray, pour in caramel and evenly scatter the rest of the walnuts.
4. Place the 12 pieces into the tray and brush with butter
5. Bake at 175 C for 25-30 mins.