These little burgers might be mini but they pack tons of flavour! The little patties are crispy and goes well with coleslaw, a bit of spicy jalapeños and a slice of cheddar. We think they are perfect for party bites or a light family meal on the go.
A tasty four bite burger!
2 -3 chicken breasts
1 cup milk mixed with 1 tsp vinegar (let stand 10 minutes)
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp white papper
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ cup Alif cooking oil
1 cup all purpose flour
½ tsp garlic salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp paprika
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp chilli flakes
6 small buns/ potato buns
6 slices cheese
½ red onion, sliced
Jalapenos/ pickle of choice
1. Cut chicken breasts in half three (depending on size) and pound it a little flat.
2. Add milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let it marinate for a while.
3. Mix coating in bowl. Take chicken, lift and allow excess to drip off and dredge in coating.
4. Heat oil and pan fry until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Set aside to rest.
5. Place cheese on top of chicken and melt it down in oven.
6. Butter buns, place on pan to toast it.
7. Arrange, romaine, onions, chicken, coleslaw and jalapeno slices.