Known as chicken reggiano for the provinces that make the delightful parmesan cheese, this is an amazing and flavourful little dish. Chicken is fried first in a dusting of flour and parmesan then tossed with a creamy linguine. We guarantee this will become a dinner favourite!
Crispy, salty and creamy- the perfect pasta dish!
1-2 chicken breasts
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup flour
½ cup cream
3 cloves garlic
1 cup chicken stock
Pasta enough for 2
Oil for frying
2 sprigs parsley
Salt and black pepper to taste
Small handful of walnuts
1. Dip breast in flour, then egg and then parmesan cheese.
2. Pan-fry your chicken till golden and crispy.
3. Take out the chicken on paper towel to dry frying oil out.
4. In a pan, stir fry garlic until golden & add parsley.
5. Pour in cream, add chicken stock, chicken and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
6. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
7. Place the cook pasta on a plate, top it up with chicken and pour sauce on the top.
8. Lastly add walnuts for garnish and an extra crunch.