This dry style curry prawns cooks in only 5 minutes and it is full of flavour. I always suggest to leave the heads and shell on to get the extra prawny goodness.
Juicy prawns with smoky curry flavour.
Serves 3 - 4 people
A really hot wok with high heat gives this dish a wonderful smoky flavour.
500g fresh prawns, deveined
1 tbsp. fish curry powder
3 cloves garlic, sliced
2 red bird’s eye chilli, halved
2 green bird’s eye chilli, halved
2 tbsp. cooking oil
½ tsp. salt
1. Mix the prawns with curry powder for a few minutes.
2. Heat up the cooking oil in a wok or pan on high heat and sauté the garlic and bird’s eye chillies until fragrant.
3. Throw in the cleaned prawns and toss it well. Cover with a lid to let it steam.
4. Add in a little water to loosen the juices from the prawns.
5. Season with salt and serve.