This dessert is killer and dead simple to make. This recipe uses less milk so that the chocolate is dark and handsome like those mysterious cads in racy novels of old.
A dark and handsome treat
Serves 4 people
It is so easy to make
200g dark chocolate
300 ml thickened cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 egg yolk
A packet of raspberries
1. Break up chocolate and melt it with cream and sugar on a slow fire.
2. Warm up milk. Once chocolate is melted stir in warm milk.
3. Switch off fire and quickly whisk in egg yolk, do this quickly if not you will get scrambled eggs.
4. Pour in glasses and leave in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
5. Scatter raspberries and icing on top before serving.