These sliders (mini-burgers) are so easy to make and take less than 30 minutes from cooking to eating! Braised peppers add a nice acidity to counter the richness of fresh salmon and the honey mustard mayonnaise. Put this on a table for friends or family and you’re sure to the plate empty in less than the time you took to cook it!
Delicious salmon sliders that are a cinch to make!
Serves 2 - 4 people
Always use fresh salmon for a better taste and don't overcook it!
4 Mini buns or dinner rolls, sliced lengthways
250g Salmon fillet, skinless, divided into 4 pieces
1 Red bell pepper, julienned
2 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tsp dijon mustard
1/2 Tsp honey
1. Toast the buns in a pan with some oil, then set aside.
2. In a small pot, add the julienned peppers, water, a bit of oil, salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Get a grill pan smoking hot. Season the salmon pieces with salt and pepper and sear them on the pan for 3 minutes on one side. Flip, then turn off the flame. Let the salmon rest in the pan to finish cooking.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and honey well and season with pepper.
5. To assemble: bun, peppers, salmon, honey mustard mayo, bun.
6. Serve and watch them disappear!