Sweet, crunchy and nutty. These cornflakes cookies are super simple to make and darn addictive, you can’t stop eating it.
70g almond slices
1 ½ tbsp. sugar
4 tbsp. honey
1. Preheat oven to 150˚c. Line a baking tray with cupcake paper.
2. Toast almond slices in a pan on medium low heat until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Using the same pan,melt butter and add in honey and sugar until be becomes glossy and frothy. This should take only a few minutes.
4. Turn off heat and pour honey butter mix into cornflakes and almonds. Stir to mix everything well.
5. Spoon cornflakes mixture into cupcake paper and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allot it to cool down completely before storing it in air tight container.