- What to cook
- Jjangmyeon (Korean Black Bean Sauce Noodles)
Jjangmyeon (Korean Black Bean Sauce Noodles)
This delicious black bean sauce noodles is surprisingly easy to make. Now you can enjoy a bowl of noodles after watching your favourite Korean drama serial…
Serves 3 - 4 people
You can use any vegetables you like in the sauce.
1 onion, diced
1 potato, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 zucchini, diced
2 green chillies
200g minced meat
200g chicken breast, diced
2 Tsb black bean sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 ½ tsp corn fllur with 2 Tbs water
1 cup water
Salt to taste
Oil for stir-frying 3-4 Tbs
Daikon pickles (optional)
1. Heat oil and fry meat and chicken until brown.
2. Add onion and sweat it until soft.
3. Add in carrots, potatoes, zuchinni and stir.
4. Make hole in the middle of the vegetables and fry the black bean sauce.
5. Add water and salt to taste. Allow to simmer and then pour in cornflour water mix.
6. Stir until thickened. Sauce is done!
7. Cook spaghetti as per packet instruction and cut cucumbers into strands. Serve together and with pickles on the side.