Looking for an easy dessert recipe for a party? Why not Kek Batik? It’s the most scrumptious chocolate snack perfect for kids and adults alike. The best part - It’s easy, delicious and cheap to boot! Disclaimer: We apologize in advance for the sugar high.
4 ingredients in 4 easy steps!
Serves 6 people
Best served cold
1 packet Marie biscuits
250g margarine (we like Buttercup for this)
1 tin evaporated milk
1. Melt butter in a pot.
2. Mix melted butter with 1 tin of evaporated milk. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour in milo and stir until mixture is even with a smooth sauce texture.
4. In a container, crack biscuits into quarters and cover with the malty sauce.
5. Mix well so every part of the Biskut Marie is covered in chocolate. Pat it down to set.
6. Put in freezer for 3 hours before serving.