- What to cook
- Make this fancy version of a baked potato!
Make this fancy version of a baked potato!
Hasselback potatoes are pretty much fancy looking baked potatoes. Those little cuts make it crispier like potato chips on top of soft potatoes. Plus, you can add various bits in between the slices to make it EVEN fancier.
Elevating the roast potato!
Serves 4 people
You can use any type of potato for this recipe, even tiny new potatoes.
4 large Russet Potatoes
2 tbsp butter
1 large garlic, minced
1. Scrub clean the potatoes and slice the potatoes thinly in a vertical direction but do not cut all the way through. Leaving the potatoes intact at the bottom, but sliced on top.
2. Rub with olive oil and season with sea salt. Bake in the oven at 180°c for about 30 – 35 minutes until tender.
3. Mix the butter, parsley, garlic and sea salt in a bowl and microwave for 1 and a half minute.
4. Once the potatoes are ready, drizzle the garlic butter all over the potatoes and serve hot.