These are like rice krispy treats in a cookie form. With a sugar coating and crispy texture, they are so delectable making them worthy of their million dollar moniker.
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Plain Flour
1/2 cup Rice Krispies
1. Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in wet ingredients.
3. Roll dough into little balls.
4. Put them on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-18 mins at 180 degrees.
6. While still warm, roll cookies in icing sugar.