Fancy murtabak with a twist? Murtabak Maggi uses noodles as the filling instead of the usual meat and onions. It’s a Ramadan Bazaar staple that has plenty of fans!
"Like a cake made of noodles!"
2 packs Maggi Noodles, Curry Flavour
200 gm Minced Beef
1 tbs Oil
1 medium Onion, diced
30 gm Carrot, diced
2 packs Maggi Curry Seasoning
½ tsp Beef Curry Powder
20 gm Parsley, roughly chopped
20 gm Coriander Leaves, roughly chopped
1. Cook the noodles until al dente.
1. Sauté the beef until brown.
2. Add in onions and carrots. Sauté well.
3. Add in spices and stir well.
4. Add in parsley and coriander leaves. Combine well for about 2 mins. Put aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, pour in the sautéed beef mixture, noodles and eggs.
2. Mix everything together and season well.
3. By using the same sauté pan, heat up 2 tbs oil and pour all the mixture in.
4. Cook for 4 mins on each side or until both sides are brown in colour.