If you have those leftover packets of Maggi in your pantry, use them to make this yummy dish for sahur.
1. Cook the noodles until al dente.
1. Sauté the beef until brown.
2. Add in onions and carrots. Sauté well.
3. Add in spices and stir well.
4. Add in parsley and coriander leaves. Combine well for about 2 mins. Put aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, pour in the sautéed beef mixture, noodles and eggs.
2. Mix everything together and season well.
3. By using the same sauté pan, heat up 2 tbs oil and pour all the mixture in.
4. Cook for 4 mins on each side or until both sides are brown in colour.
Since 1998, FriedChillies.com has been a website dedicated to foodies from all over the world. FriedChillies Media writes, shoots, edits, produces, publishes and dreams about food. Food in all its alluring and appetizing forms.
We think there are endless ways to showcase food be it recipes, eating habits or just people obsessing about it. So we have shows to suit the foodie in everyone (check our shows here) and we have articles, reviews, gadgets, cooking tips and much, much more. Come to Friedchillies.com and we guarantee you'll go away hungry for more. Like us.