This is actually ‘faux’ nasi goreng because there are no rice at all in the recipe. Cauliflower is a good substitute as it has lesser calories, carbs and fat. So, yes, it won’t taste exactly the same, but the flavour is actually quite tasty. It’s faster to make too because you don’t need to cook any rice beforehand!
1/2 of Cauliflower (grounded it until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs)
3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
1 Onion (sliced thinly)
4 Birds Eye Chillies (sliced)
50g Chicken Breast
100g Frozen Mix Veg
1 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 Tbs Light Soy Sauce
Pinch of white pepper
1. Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant. Then add in onion, saute until translucent.
2. Add in chillied and stir.
3. Add in chicken and fry until cooked.
4. Mix in soy sauce to taste. Season with white pepper.
5. Mix in cauliflower and mixed vegetables. Stir.
6. Let it Cook for another 4 minutes.