Who doesn’t love a good nasi goreng? By adding ANCHOR cheese slices, it will make this everyday dish EXTRAordinary. This nifty trick will result in fried rice that’s a little richer in taste adding not only more protein to this local favourite but also a heartier meal for hungry tummies.
The next level nasi goreng!
2 cloves of garlic, minced
½ of onion, diced
2 tbsp chilli paste
100g diced chicken
4 ANCHOR cheese slices 2 cups cooked rice
1 cup mixed vegetables
1 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil.
2. Fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Add in chilli paste. Stir.
3. Mix in chicken and fry until cooked. Tear cheese slices and mix well with the chicken.
4. Add in mixed vegetables and stir.
5. Add in rice and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with cheese slices on top while rice is still hot.