Sesame seeds give this chicken a wonderful nutty taste and a great crunchy texture. This chicken is so finger-lickin’ good that your family and friends will want you to make it all the time!
Crunchy sesame speckled skin!
Serves 4 people
Make this for a weekend lunch and your mates will be clamouring for more!
4 Chicken Pieces (Breast or Thigh)
For the Marinade
2 Tbs Light Soy Sauce
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 cm of Ginger, minced
2 Tbs Sesame Oil
For the Coating
1 Large Egg, beaten
1 Cup Corn Flour
2 Tbs White Sesame Seeds
Salt and White Pepper for Seasoning
Enough Oil for Deep Frying
1. Marinate the chicken for a minimum of 2 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Then, coat the chicken with the beaten egg.
3. In a bowl, combine the dredging ingredients.
4. Next, roll the chicken in the mixture.
5. Heat oil and finally deep fry the chicken until golden brown.