No one can resist these soft buttery cookies! It’s light, crumbly and melt-in-your-mouth good. One is never enough.
Serves 4 people
These cookies are a classic favourite. Make it for Raya and your guests will urge you to give them the recipe.
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup rice flour
Sugar for dusting
1. Beat vanilla, butter and sugar together.
2. Mix sifted flour.
3. Press into 8 inch square pan.
4. Prick with fork.
5. Bake 170 for 20-25 minutes.
6. Cut into stips while still hot.
7. Take out of pan, dust with sugar and serve.