Right.. we all don’t want to spend heaps amount of time cooking for Sahur. So do try out this quick chicken recipe that takes no more than half an hour to whip up.
Chicken with little bombs of salty beans!
2 chicken breast, cut into strips
2 tsp. corn flour
1 tsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. oil
6 shallots, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 inch ginger, sliced
4 pieces dried chilli
2 tbsp. Taucu beans
½ cup water
½ tsp. sugar
Pinch of white pepper
1 sprig spring onion, cut into strips
1. Mix the chicken, corn flour and oyster sauce together and set it aside.
2. Heat the wok on high and sauté the shallots, garlic, ginger and dried chilli until fragrant.
3. Add in the marinated chicken strips and keep sautéing until chicken is cooked.
4. Add in the Taucu beans, water, sugar and white pepper.
5. Once the liquid has thickened, throw in the spring onion and turn off the heat.