These tasty little patties are fun to eat, healthy-ish and can be eaten as a light snack or jazz it up into a lunch treat with a side of salad. OR if you want to be cheeky, it works a treat with a sour cream and onion dip.
After breading the patties, let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes to retain its shape while frying.
1 tin tuna in olive oil
100g sweet corn (drained)
1 egg yolk
Salt & Pepper
1. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes and boil it until fork tender. Drain off water and mash the potatoes, season with some salt and pepper.
2. Drain the tin of tuna and mix it with the mashed potato, together with sweet corn and 1 fresh egg yolk. Taste and season again if necessary.
3. Form the mix into small patties and coat them in panko breadcrumbs.
4. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and lightly pan fry both sides until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
5. Drain on paper towels and serve with a side of salad and some mustard.