1. Clean your beef ribs, trim off access fat and put it in a pressure cooker.
Here I got short ribs but you can also get them in a large rack (in fact if you can find this, buy it!)
2. Put it in a pressure cooker with onion, garlic, barbecue spices (you can get these easy at the shops), salt and water enough to cover it.
3. Cook it on high pressure for about 20 minutes. If you are using a rack, slice them up long and pressure cook them for about 40 minutes. If you don't have a pressure cooker, simmer them in a heavy pot with a lid on a stove-top for 45 minutes- 1 hour.
4. With a little bit of oil cook all the BBQ sauce ingredients together until it simmers nicely, about 10 minutes or so.
5. Once ribs are out of the pressure cooker, slather half the BBQ sauce on the ribs and roast in a preheated oven at 190C for 15 minutes. Take it out, baste with the rest of the sauce and put it back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
Enjoy with some potatoes!
We recommend you serve it up with this Sexy Aligot
(cheesy mashed potatoes). So good!