1. Season the chicken breast with Cajun spice, salt and pepper. Roast it in the oven or pan fry it on the stove. Let it rest for 15 minutes and slice it into 0.5mm thickness.
2. Crisp up the bacon in a pan and drain the excess grease on paper towels.
3. Slice the Ciabatta in two and warm it up on a pan.
4. Time to assemble. Spread butter on both sides of the Ciabatta. Layer a generous amount of baby spinach, sliced cucumber and sliced tomato.
5. Stack on the sliced chicken breast and beef bacon, finally squeeze on some mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
6. Serve with some sweet potato fries or potato chips. Best combination ever!