1. Preheat oil to 180˚c. Or stick in a wooden spoon into the hot oil. If it starts sizzling straight way, oil is ready.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crack in an egg. Mix well.
Egg helps dredging flour to stick to the chicken
3. Season potato flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour until every surface is coated.
Make sure every nook and cranny is covered with flour
4. Shake off excess flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain fried chicken chop on paper towels and set aside.
That flour coating gives the chicken a crunchy coating
5. To make the sauce, melt margarine and fry chopped garlic and chillies until fragrant. Throw in curry leaves and fry for a few seconds.
This will take less than a minute
6. Pour in evaporated milk and water, stir well to bind the sauce together. Season with salt and sugar.
Make sure the sauce is well seasoned before adding in pasta
7. Add in cooked spaghetti into the sauce and mix well. Simmer for a little bit to thicken the sauce.
You could use Linguine, Fettuccine, or Angel Hair pasta
8. Serve chicken chop with spaghetti and pour extra butter sauce all over the chicken.