1. Mix beef with corn flour, soy sauce and sesame oil. Marinade for 15 minutes.
2. Mix all ingredients for stock and set aside.
3. Heat ½ tbsp. of oil in a wok and lightly fry cashew nuts until brown and nutty. Remove nuts and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. of oil until really hot and stir fry marinated beef until brown. Remove cooked beef and set aside.
5. Again using the same wok, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. of oil and sauté chopped ginger and garlic until fragrant and golden brown. Add in bell pepper and yellow onions until slightly soft.
6. Put sautéed beef back into the wok and mix well with onions and bell pepper. Add in pre mixed stock and let it simmer for a minute. Do not let it dry up too much. The sauce should be slightly thick.