1. Cut chicken breast into strips and marinate with fajita seasoning and oil. Set aside.
2. Finely chop shallots and squeeze in lime juice. Then dice up tomatoes, remove the seeds. Combine tomatoes, shallots, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix and adjust seasoning to taste. Set aside.
3. Slice red capsicum, yellow capsicum and onion into strips. Heat oil in a pan until smoking hot. Add in all 3 veggies and sauté until veggies are slightly soft and charred.
4. Remove veggies from pan and set aside. Using the same pan, heat it up until smoking hot as well and cook chicken until it has dark brown char on it. Set aside.
5. Heat up a clean pan and warm up Tortillas on both sides.
6. To serve, put chicken and peppers on a platter. Have the condiments ready on small dishes together with tomato salsa. This is a DIY meal, so take a piece of Tortilla, spread a little sour cream on it and put a little tomato salsa, chicken and peppers, cheese and avocado slices. Roll it up and enjoy.