1. Slice the chicken breast into thin strips and mix in soy sauce & corn flour.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a wok and sear off the chicken strips, do not overcook it. Remove from the wok.
3. Sauté the onions and ginger until fragrant. Add in the straw mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in the chicken strips, season with grounded black pepper, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Cook it on high heat.
5. Pour in the water and stir thoroughly until all of the ingredients are well combined. Let it reduce to thicken.
6. Serve with a hot bowl of rice and some greens of your choice.