1. Cook the cup of rice according to packet instructions.
2. Mix together the cumin and paprika powder and sprinkle some on the chicken breast. Reserving some of the spices for later.
3. Sear the chicken breasts on both sides until cooked. Remove from the pan and let it rest. Slice 0.5mm thick once it is slightly cooled.
4. Grill the sweet corn on a dry pan without any oil until slightly charred. Set it aside.
5. Sauté the sliced onion and red pepper until soft with some oil and season with salt, pepper and the remaining spices.
6. Peel and deseed the avocado and drizzle a generous amount of lemon juice on it. Season with some salt.
7. Time to build your bowl. Scoop up some cooked rice into your bowl and put a generous amount of sweetcorn, red pepper, avocado and sliced chicken.
8. Garnish with avocado and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Eat with corn chips and a dollop of sour cream.