1. Pre-heat oil to 170˚c.
2. Separate rendang sauce from the chicken. You can scrape it off with a spoon.
3. In one bowl, combine flour, salt, white pepper powder, coconut milk, water, kerisik and rendang sauce. Whisk it all out until there are no lumps left.
4. In a second bowl, pour out the fried chicken flour premix.
5. Time to coat the chicken. Take a piece of chicken rendang, coat it in flour premix and shake off excess and submerge it in the batter. Make sure it is well coated, left the excess batter drip off and dredge it in flour premix one more time.
6. Fry coated chicken pieces for 2 – 4 minutes, until the batter is golden brown and crispy. Remember, the chicken is already cooked so there is no need to fry it for a long time.
7. Drain on paper towels and serve hot with the remaining Rendang sauce. Enjoy!