1. Blend all the blended ingredients together into a fine paste. Pour it out into a bowl and mix with the curry powder.
2. Heat up the oil on medium high and sauté the blended ingredients and curry powder paste until it is fragrant and the oil splits to the top.
3. Add in the chicken pieces and cook until they shrink slightly. Let it absorb the wonderful paste.
4. After 2 minutes or so, add water and bring it to a boil. Cook until the bones are no longer pink.
5. Crumble in the chicken stock cube, tamarind juice, coconut milk, fried tofu and curry leaves. Boil over medium low heat for 10 minutes, letting all the flavours fuse together.
6. Season with salt and sugar to taste. Ladle the hot curry broth, chicken bits and fried tofu into your bowl of noodles and condiments. Slurp up and enjoy!