1. Heat cream in a pot until the edges starts to bubble, but do not boil it. Take it off the stove.
2. Break dark chocolate into smaller pieces and put it into the heated cream. Stir until chocolate is melted and well combined with cream.
3. Pour into a bowl and chill for at least 2 hours to set.
4. Use a melon baller or a teaspoon to scoop a ball of set truffle. Quickly roll between your palms to form into balls.
5. Roll truffle ball in grounded pistachios or cocoa powder. Keep in the chiller until you are ready to serve.
Roll in grounded pistachios
Roll in cocoa powder