1. Marinate the chicken first. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix yoghurt, garlic, olive oil, paprika, cumin, chilli, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
2. Pour the marinade all over the chicken and skewer it up with pieces of red onion.
3. Marinate for an hour, or preferably overnight.
4. To make salad, cook the couscous according to packet instructions. Fluff it up with a fork and add in the rest of the salad ingredients.
5. To cook the chicken, heat up a pan or grill on high flames and sear the chicken on all sides until cooked. Drizzle with a little olive oil in between to keep it moist.
6. Serve chicken skewers with the couscous salad, lemon wedges and a nice pot of mint tea to wash it all down.