1. Mix all ingredients from minced chicken to chopped spring onions until well combined.
These are enough to make about 35 fat little Gyozas
2. Take a piece of Gyoza skin and fill it with a teaspoon of filling in the center.
I tried to put more but it all came out! So this is just nice
3. Dab skin edges with water to seal it up.
A little is enough. No need to drown it
4. Start pleating by over lapping the skin on itself repeatedly.
The more you pleat, the prettier it gets
5. Keep making up fat little Gyozas until all the skin or filling is used up.
I tell you right now the first few ones are gonna be a bit ugly. Mine were! It gets prettier as you pleat more
6. Heat up non-stick pan with oil and arrange Gyoza neatly in it.
Maximise the space
7. Lightly pan fry until the bottom is golden brown.
Only the bottom needs to be golden brown
8. Pour ¼ cup water (or a little less) into the pan and cover with a lid. Gently simmer for 8 minutes, or until Gyozas are cooked.
9. Make dipping sauce by just mixing the only 3 ingredients. Serve together with hot Gyozas. Happy dipping!