1. Set the oven mode to top grill and turn the temperature to maximum heat. Slide in the oven tray on the second level and leave it to heat up.
2. Mix the yeast, warm water and sugar in a bowl and give it a stir. Leave it for a couple of minutes to bubble up. Sift the flour into a bowl and add in the
3. Pour in the yeast water and use a fork to mix it around until it is difficult to stir.
4. Tip the contents onto a lightly flour dusted surface and knead the dough. Collect the small bits of dough as you go. Knead for about 8 – 10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
5. Divide the dough into 4 balls and place it on a lightly flour dusted roasting tray and cover with a damp cloth. Let the dough proof for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, it will double in size. Dust your work surface again and use your hands or rolling pin to roll out the dough into a 3mm pizza base. Transfer it onto a pizza pan.
7. Time to add the toppings. Spread the pizza sauce on first as a base. Followed by the grated cheese and cold cuts of your choice. Experiment and try out different flavours and toppings.
8. Bake the pizza for 5 – 8 minutes until the crust and toppings are deep golden brown.
9. Carefully remove from the oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes before slicing it up. Garnish with fresh herbs if you like and devour your fresh home-made pizza!