1. Put eggs, chilli powder, chicken seasoning and black pepper powder in a bowl and mix it up. Add in chicken wings, mix well and set aside.
If you're a spice head, add more chilli powder or use chilli paste instead
2. To make the sauce, melt butter and add in flour and chicken seasoning. Give it a stir and add in cheese slices, black pepper powder and milk. Whisk until no lumps. Keep it covered and warm.
You definitely can use grated cheese instead of sliced cheese
3. Heat oil up to 175˚c. Or a less high tech indicator, stick a wooden spoon into hot oil. If it start sizzling, it is ready.
4. Take chicken and dredge in fried chicken flour. Discard excess marinate.
Cover every nook and cranny with flour
5. Shake off excess flour and carefully drop the in hot oil. Fry until golden brown.
Don't over crowd hot oil with chicken wings. Do it in batches instead
Look and that crispy goodness! This took around 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Keep calm, dip and eat.