1. Heat a little oil and fry egg. Cincai scramble it and take it out when it is cooked.
2. Heat the remaining oil and sauté onions and garlic until soft.
Back in the day, some of you might even spend a couple of minutes picking out the onions and garlic before you started eating
3. Pour in chicken stock, and all 3 sauces. Add in fish cakes and sawi stalks, adjust seasoning with salt and sugar. Add lah extra veggies because you are an adult now.
Last time they kedekut with the fish cakes. Now put as much as you want
4. Once the taste is balanced, add in mee hoon, sawi leaves and the egg you cooked earlier. Mix well to incorporate and cook until the liquid dries up.
This colour is exactly like the Mee Hoon from my school. I wonder if the uncle is still there
5. That's it, simple as that. Makan time!