1. Mix the ingredients together for the sauce and set it aside. Get all the ingredients ready.
2. Heat a large wok with 2 tbsp. of oil and sauté the tofu cubes and sliced red onion until slightly brown.
3. Push the ingredients to one side of the wok, add another 2 tbsp. of oil and sauté the chicken strips and prawns until 3/4 cooked.
4. Throw in the drained noodles and mix everything together thoroughly.
5. Pour in the sauce and let the noodles cook for a minute or two. It will be quite watery at first, just let it evaporate to allow the flavours to concentrate.
6. Once the noodles dries up, crack in 2 eggs at the bottom of the wok and scramble it around.
7. Finally, add in the garlic chives and beansprouts and turn off the heat
8. Give it a final good toss up and serve with some grounded peanuts, chilli flakes and wedge of lime.