1. Bring a small pot of water to boil with some vinegar and a pinch of salt. Turn the heat down to a gentle simmer.
2. Crack an egg into a bowl. Use a spoon to swirl the water in one direction and gently pour in the egg into the center of the swirl. Let the egg poach until your preferred texture.
3. Sauté the spinach with a little bit of butter. Remove from the heat when it is 50% wilted.
4. Toast and butter the breakfast muffin. Put a layer of sautéed spinach, followed by 2 slices of Pastrami and top off with the poached egg.
5. Season the egg with salt and pepper and enjoy your Protein Powered Breakfast!