1. Preheat the oven to 200°c. Butter up some muffin tins or ramekins. Set it aside
2. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions. I did 1 part quinoa, 2 parts salted water – 20 minutes on the stove.
3. Wash and chop up the leeks and spring onion. Keep them separated.
4. Melt a knob of butter in a sauté pan and gently sauté off leeks and spring onion until they are soft. Do not brown them.
5. Using a large bowl, tip in the cooked quinoa, sautéed leeks & spring onion, cheeses, cream, parsley and eggs. Give it a good mix and season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour them into the ramekins and bake them in the oven. 10 minutes for small ramekins, 15 minutes for large ramekins.
7. Remove from the oven when it is ready. Serve with hot or cold with a side of salad or keep it in the fridge for a tasty snack.