1. Preheat oven 190C set on middle rack
2. Pat dry turkey legs with paper towel. Separate skin from the meat (it will look like pockets). Put dollops of soften butter into the pockets between the meat and skin. Try and make it even all over the turkey legs.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper and sage.
4. Place the two turkey legs onto the tray with the two garlic bulb. Cover with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Line another baking tray with baking paper and throw cut Zucchini, parsnip and bag of baby carrots on to the tray. Drizzle
olive oil and season with salt, pepper and dried oregano. Put onto the rack underneath the turkey to roast for 15-20minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, take off foil from turkey and leave to roast for another 20 minutes. Check on your vegetables. If they are still a little hard leave them for another 5-10 minutes. Turkey is done when juice runs clear when you stab the meatiest part of the thigh.
7. For stuffing as the turkey and vegetables are roasting, fry celery and onions in a pan with 2 Tbs olive oil. Let them get soft.
8. Place bread cubes inn to a large bowl. Pour melted butter, onion mixture and chopped parsley into the bowl of bread cubes and mix.
9. Add the remaining ingredients and mix them evenly.
10. Once you've taken the vegetables and turkey out of the oven put in the stuffing and let it back for 30-35 as you rest your legs. It shold get nice and golden on top.