1. Put egg, coconut milk, water, oil and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine. Sift in plain flour and whisk again until there are no lumps left.
2. To make the roti jala, heat a non-stick pan on low heat and grease lightly with oil.
3. Pour batter into the roti jala cup and swirl it above the heated pan, forming lacy patterns in the pan.
Don't worry about making it look perfect. It will all be rolled up.
4. Cook on one side, do not brown it and slide it out onto a plate. Roll the lacy roti up like a springroll.
Try to roll neatly so it looks nice and uniformed
5. To make the kuah durian, melt the gula melaka with water and pandan leaf on medium heat.
6. Add in durian meat, coconut milk and salt. Stir and let it simmer for 2 minutes. The sauce should be thick.
7. Serve Roti Jala and Kuah Durian together. Best giler!