1. Boil salted eggs until fully cooked. Take the yolks only and use a fork to crush them.
2. Heat margarine in a pan and sauté garlic until golden brown and throw in curry leaves and chilli padi. Continue sautéing until fragrant.
Cook on medium low heat so the garlic and curry leaves don't burn
3. Add in flour, stir for a minute and pour in milk. Stir until the sauce becomes smooth.
Make sure there are no flour lumps before adding milk so the sauce won't be lumpy
4. Add in crushed salted egg yolks, sugar, chicken seasoning. Mix well into the sauce.
If you prefer to have chunks of salted egg, leave the yolks slightly chunky
5. Lastly, add in cooked macaroni and grated cheese. Give it a final stir and season with a little pinch of salt. Serve immediately.
Stir gently and to get the heat through and serve immediately. No need to cook longer than that