1. Cook fettuccine in salted boiling water for 8 minutes and drain. Mix in a little butter to prevent it from sticking. Set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and sear in a pan with some melted butter.
3. After chicken is nicely browned, add in minced garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
4. Pour water into the pan together with chicken seasoning powder and cream. Bring to a gentle simmer and add in cooked pasta and grated cheese.
5. Season with salt and pepper and give it a good mix. Serve immediately.