1. Mix up all the ingredients for budu mayo and chill in the fridge. Adjust the amount of lime juice to your liking.
Let it sit in the fridge to allow flavours to infuse
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and coat with flour. Dip in beaten eggs and roll in fine breadcrumbs.
Counter clockwise: i-Dredge in flour ii-Dip in egg wash iii-Roll in breadcrumbs
3. Heat up oil and fry breaded chicken strips until golden brown.
This should only take about 2 - 3 minutes
4. Let chicken strips cool for a few minutes. Drizzle a little condensed milk on the chicken and sprinkle on Milo powder.
You can put more condensed milk if you want more lemak flavour
5. Serve Milo Chicken Strips with Budu Mayo.
Don't hate it till you try it!