1. Using a large bowl, mash up sardine pieces with a fork, combine with cold rice and season with chicken powder. Mix thoroughly and set it aside.
2. Pound all 3 types of chillies, garlic and shallots. You can use a mortar and pestle or a grinder.
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté pounded ingredients until it is fragrant and the paste shrinks. This should only take 2 – 3 minutes. Season with salt.
4. Add in long beans and cook for a minute and pour in the sardine and rice mix.
5. Stir to combine all of the ingredients and that’s it. All done!
Note: Serve with cucumber slices and keropok keping. Awesome combo!